9.5.16

PERFECTLY FULL VOLUMIZING MOUSSE & FOREVER FULL ALL-DAY HOLD HAIRSPRAY Review



Perfectly Full Volumizing Mousse works very well in my hair I must say. It keeps my curls curly and volumized where as most other products weigh my hair down so its curly but flat on top and I hate that. Luckily I have found a product now that prevents that and keep my curls looking full and defined.

Forever Full All-Day Hold Hairspray is dead on!! It holds my desired style all day long! I have a 1 year old son who likes to touch my hair and mess it up but this hair spray keeps it in place. I just push my hair back to how I had it from before he touched it and my hair stays right in place. It also has a great smell and is not crunchy. I hate when hair sprays make your hair crunchy it is my biggest pet peeve and this hair spray does not!!! I am so happy with both of these hair products




3 comments:

  1. Wow ur reviews r really so honest. Kuv u deR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ur reviews r really so honest. Kuv u deR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a toddler, blog, ig,.and full face makeup! Feel like such a huge slacker now! Lol (tell me you're a sahm! ) You're seriously superwoman!

    ReplyDelete